This policy covers how Just Visualize, (“Just Visualize”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) treats personal information that is collected and received on www.justvis.com, or through means of paperwork filled out by the customer. We do not sell, relay, or otherwise share your information to any outside parties: we use the information shared with us for the sole purpose of operating and improving our services. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
Information We Gather
- Just Visualize collects personal information upon the employment of our services and the utilization of Just Visualize’s products or services. This information is limited to your name/name of business, phone number, email address, and any information you wish to display on your site.
- Just Visualize may also collect additional personal information if you agree upon any number of our promotional services.
- Just Visualize automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request in order to improve our services.
- Just Visualize may collect billing information if you sign up for a paid service, which may include your name, address, phone number, credit card details, and other information that is necessary in order to process the transaction. We do not store any of your sensitive billing details past the point of processing the transaction.
- Just Visualize uses information for the following general purposes: delivery of services, identification and authentication, improvement of services, customer support, customer contact, and research.
- On the occasion that access to a server other than ours is necessary, Just Visualize will need to acquire user login credentials to access the customers hosting sever for the purpose of directing their domain to the server in which Just Visualize is hosted upon.
- Just Visualize will retain the last 4 digits of your credit card number and credit card type, so that you may identify that card used in the future. We do not store any other billing information, as this information is discarded after your transaction has been processed.
- For recurring fees such as monthly hosting services and maintenance you will receive a digital and physical invoice.
- Just Visualize occasionally obtains IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our website. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users.
- Estimate the total number of users Just Visualize’s website from specific geographical regions.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- If you reject al cookies, you may not be able to use Just Visualize services, or products that require you to “sign in” and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- Just Visualize uses it’s own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Just Visualize sites, products, or services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on Just Visualize sites, products, or services.
Information Relating to Children
- Individuals under the age of 18 are prohibited from creating or using accounts through justvis.com
Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
- Just Visualize does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of Just Visualize websites, products, and services with others except as described in this policy.
- we do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Just Visualize may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the Just Visualize products and services, or to so something you that you have asked us to do.
- When you post content on a Just Visualize website, or blog, you have the ability to post content which may include personally identifiable information about yourself. Information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from your site contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Just Visualize may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgement in such circumstances disclosure is required, or appropriate.
Just Visualize may revise, modify, or update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your particular Just Visualize account, or by placing a prominent notice on our site prior to the change becoming effective.
Widgets may support functions that require that you disclose certain personally identifiable information given the user’s choice of participation. This information is collected in many different ways, such as: surveys, contests, forums, subscribing, or unsubscribing to mailing lists and correcting, or updating personally identifiable information and are only used for the purpose in which they were collected.
Links To 3rd Party Sites
Social Media Widgets
Confidentiality and Security
No data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we can not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
- We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
Changing Your Preferences and Personal Information
- You can edit your account information with Just Visualize at any time.
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you may correct, update, or delete such information by contacting our Customer Support team at email@example.com and specify which change you would like to occur.
Contact Just Visualize
If you have a privacy concern regarding Just Visualize, or this policy, and if you can not resolve it to your satisfaction through the use of those sites, services, products, or services, you should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on May 26th, 2017